Sunday, February 28, 2016

Newton's on a row

Hello you,

Today I have made a card for a swedish Facebook group -  48 timmars scraputmaningar - using stamps from Newton's Nook designs and Altenew.




I stamped the cute little Newton from the stamp set called Newtons Birthday Bash and masked him several times using masking paper from Inkadinkado to make a row of balloon-Newton's! It was so fun!
I colored the Newtons's in different colors using my inktense pencils and I also used my gelatos. I used fantastix pens instead of a paintbrush and it worked out so nice! It was lovely coloring with them.

I then stamped the little Newton with presents and cut out the presents with a craft knife and then I stamped the image again on an acetate sheet using Stazon ink, then adhered it from behind and turned it into a shaker part.

I stamped the word celebrate from an Altenew stamp set and heat embossed it using Rangers gold tinsel embossing powder.



In my stash I had an old sheet of sort ot chipboard numbers, and I used the number 1, since this card is for someones first birthday!

I finished the card off with some sequins and also I used my clear glitter wink of Stella pen to give the balloons some glittery shine.




No comments:

Post a Comment